The Good Life Code Introduction: Who, what, why?



Hello everyone!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Cheney and I'm a 24 year old from London. I've created this blog because I need a creative outlet to express myself and my thoughts. I'm always being asked 'how do you know so much about this' or 'you give such good advice' and thought why not channel my pent-up creative energy and share the loving whilst I do it! I absolutely love helping people and sharing all my life hacks, tips and thoughts on, well, everything.

This blog is going to be full of spirituality chats, beauty hacks, health and fitness posts, THE LOT. It literally is going to be a lifestyle blog, as I'm a massive fan of promoting a healthy, sustainable, happy, loving life, and that doesn't just encompass one topic.

All of my posts will be my code for the good life (hence the blog name). They'll all be things that I have trialed and tested myself, and small things I've found success with that might help others.

In truth, I don't really care if anyone reads this blog, I just really want something fun and care-free to be creative with, with no pressure. I used to pursue a music career, and it just got so expensive and didn't make me feel good about myself towards the end. Since I stopped creating music I've felt somewhat frustrated by not being able to express myself because I have so many thoughts and creative ideas I need to channel them somewhere. So here's hoping this helps me and maybe some others in the process for those who are interested!


No comments