June Favourites - Weight Loss Winning Tactic, Bajan Glow from a Bottle and Compelling Narratives


I want to start sharing my monthly favs/finds with you guys, in hopes you might find a new favorite also, because, sharing is caring, right? These can consist of recipes, beauty products, habits, Tv shows ANYTHING. So here's Junes!

Time Restricted Eating
I will be posting a blog on this very soon, explaining my experience, what it is and why personally, its a weight loss/management NECESSITY.
In short, it means eating all your calories in an  8-12 hour window each day, so you're fasting for a minimum of 12 hours of the day (mostly sleep). I've finally started shifting that stubborn fat I've been unsuccessfully trying to shed for the past few years, and I've not had to eat any less, WIN! Truly the easiest thing I've done and yielded the best results.

USN 2.2 Litre water bottle
I got mine from Amazon, you can click here for the link. For as little as £6.99 this just comes in a few different colors and has been excellent! For people who struggle to drink water, this bottle is a great way to makes sure you drink enough, by ensuring you just drink the whole bottle over the day. For people like me, who already drink a lot, it just means less frequent trips to the water fountain which is amazing! This bottle is super easy to carry around and means I've always got enough water on me wherever I go because your average 500ml bottle lasts about 5 minutes for me.

Bondi Sands, Ultra Dark Foaming Tan
Can be bought for £17.99 here. Being as pale as the milky kid I usually avoid any tans over a 'medium', BUT, I had tried their medium, and it's such a nice color, however, washes off a tad too light for my preference. So I thought I'd give the ultra dark a whack, and to my surprise its great! Gives me a natural tan without being orange (as many dark tans on my fair skin can appear orange). It smells like coconut on application, and once you've washed it off, the color remains and that fake tan smell that develops over time is gone! WIN!

Poppy Austin Rose Water - A Natural Toner. 
Can be purchased for £15.49 here. Before you start thinking how pricey that sounds for a toner, hear me out. I've used this product for a while now, and one bottle lasted me about 4 months, so its good value for money in my opinion. Its vegan-friendly, which of course is a massive plus. Good to my skin, and I don't have to sacrifice the environment or animals in the process. I really noticed the difference when I started using this product. My skin can be sensitive, so the more natural a product, the better! My complexion and skin tone completely balanced out within a couple of weeks, and more pores tightened up! It also helped with spot control, it may have just been a coincidence but I definitely didn't have as many breakouts once I started using this. Rose is renowned for balancing the hormones and calming the skin though, so maybe it really is a miracle product.

13 Reasons Why - a Netflix Original
So when everyone first started raving about this, I didn't want to watch it because something about everyone talking about it made me not want to watch it, I don't know, must be the natural rebel in me trying to get out. So, I finally cracked and started watching it, and I am HOOKED. It's so good. When I first heard it was about a girl that committed suicide, I just really wasn't intrigued but it's completely different to what I thought it would be and I totally recommend. Season 2 has just come out and it is compelling.

Pretty Little Devils - Nancy Holder
I very rarely, read fiction books, I'm just more into self-help and facts in honesty, but I re-read this book again recently and I still love it! I first read this when I was around 16 and on holiday, so I was surprised it still had the same appeal. It's sort of like a narrative version of what Pretty little liars is, but different? It's about a group of schoolgirls who are in the popular click, who start getting weird text messages and things happening to them. Threats of murder and exploitation, the reveal at the end still gets me, I NEVER SEE IT COMING. Anyway, it's a good read!

No comments